Chosen Brief

The brief I have chosen to do for component 3 is brief 3: Magazines and Online. 
I have chosen to do this brief because I feel as if I have a better understanding of magazines as opposed to music videos, especially online, as I have been familiarised with this over time, and look into them myself when something is of interest. 
I am generally more interested in visual design rather than acting and music etc; visual design is something I've always been interested in, in relation to the arts, and looking into this brief will not only secure my knowledge of online magazines, but progress it further. 
On top of this, because of my familiarisation with visual design online and in the arts, I feel as if I am better equipped with the skills to produce an online magazine than a music video, and I feel as if it would be much more enjoyable to me. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts