Audio + Associated Shoot Planning

 For my audio clip that will go onto my website, my initial idea is that I will speak as if I am an owner of a small, independent business who is giving advice on how to make your creative business thrive, as well as advising and encouraging young people to get involved with their local opportunities and put themselves out there. 

The audio clip will act as exclusive content that links to a story that will appear in a print issue of the magazine, and will therefor encourage visitation to the website. 

I plan for the audio clip to be 4-6 minutes long, 6 minutes being the maximum. The reason for this is that since the audience of young people may have a shorter attention span and will be looking for something quick to listen to. Alternatively, I still want the clip to hold useful and in-depth information for the audience, so my aim will be packing in as much as I can into a shorter audio clip. 

The audio clip will also accompany an image(s) that will come form a photoshoot that contributes both to the print editions and the website. The images will not be exactly the same, but I want to include one on one print edition and the website to show brand identity and a link between the two products. This photoshoot will be of myself, painting, as the owner of the small business that is speaking in the audio clip. I believe it will allow me to make a connection with the audience, being a young person myself. 

Comments

Popular Posts