Planning photo shoot 1

On the contents page of Issue 1, I will cover a story on supporting small businesses. For an image to support and correlate to this story I plan to photograph Norwich Market- a vast variety of small stalls and individuals will gather there working and so it is a great example. I want to capture people naturally running their business, and so the shoot will not be staged as so. I expect that people will be prominent during the shoot and therefor will include additional representations of further social groups. 




  

From the shoot, the above is the one I decided to put into my contents page- it shows people running their small business, hence linking to the story title. It shows a woman of colour, contributing an additional representation to the magazine issue, and the presence of facial masks refers to the current issue surrounding the economy and more specifically businesses at this time, therefor appropriate for a current affairs magazine. 





Comments

Popular Posts